BASS GUITAR LESSONS
Instructor Rob Smith
Rob Smith is a professional bassist, guitarist, teacher, and clinician who has taught over 25,000 lessons. He has been an instructor at Gerald Veasley's Bass Bootcamp for the last seven years where he taught along side bass masters like Victor Wooten, Michael Manring, Adam Nitti, and Oteil Burbridge. Rob won the WMMR Building the Band contest in 2012 and had the opportunity to share the stage with bands like Godsmack, Shinedown, and Slash. He was previously named Philadelphia’s best rock bassist by Origivation magazine. Rob Smith is also an author who wrote the Bass Tapping book and continues to working on a series of method books for bass. He is currently performing and recording with Dave Weiner, Rob Balducci, Minor Arcana and Zeroesque.
PRIVATE MUSIC LESSONS
We offer private music lessons on Guitar, Drums, Piano, Bass Guitar, Violin, Cello, and Ukulele. Our lesson program is designed to inspire students of all ages and skill levels by matching an appropriate curriculum to each student's specific needs and goals. We offer a positive, clean, fun, and professional learning environment.
PIANO & STRING LESSONS
Instructor Doug Neder
Doug Neder received his Master’s in Music Education from The University of the Arts in Philadelphia, PA. He has played professionally as a pianist for Carnival Cruise Lines, and continues to play out with original and cover bands throughout the Philadelphia area. Currently, Doug is the head of the Vineland School District’s String Ensemble Program, covering grades 6-12. Doug has studied jazz piano with notable teachers including George Genna, Tom Lawton, Gary Moran, and Barry Harris. Private lessons are available for piano, guitar, violin, cello, viola, and upright/electric bass.
Instructor Merritt Gant
Merritt Gant is the founder of our lesson program. He started playing guitar at the age of 7 years old. Gant has studied privately for over 10 years from some of the area's top guitar instructors. He also has an extensive music theory background. Some of Gant's most notable achievements on guitar have been playing lead guitar for Atlantic recording artist Overkill for 5 years. He has also played on countless recordings for others, is the band director at Ramoth Church, and a professor at Cumberland County College where he teaches Audio Engineering, Applied Music, and Small ensembles.
Instructor Bob Gant
Bob Gant has been giving private drum lessons for over 7 years, teaching over 4,000 lessons. His expertise ranges from beginner to intermediate all the way up to advanced theory and sight reading. Bob uses a unique teaching style that attracts both younger and older students. He has been playing drums professionally for over 35 years. Bob Gant is also a session drummer that has played live and on recording for over 270 bands. He has played with and backed many nationally well known professional artists.
Instructor Christa Bogan
Christa Bogan is a professional vocalist and performer. Over the course of her vocal career, she has studied under and performed with some of the areas finest musicians. Christa is currently pursuing an Associates degree in Nursing and Music at Cumberland County College. She has a passion for teaching and preparing vocalists for stage & studio. Christa also serves as the worship leader of her church in Glassboro, NJ.
PIANO & BASS LESSONS
Instructor Adam Skirvin
Adam Skirvin is a graduate of Immaculata University with a degree in Music Therapy and the double bass. In addition to the double bass, he avidly plays and studies guitar, electric bass, and piano.
Adam has performed with orchestras such as Immaculata Symphony Orchestra, West Chester Symphony Orchestra, Delaware County Symphony, and Chester County Pops. He also currently performs as a vocalist and electric bassist in his rock band FRND CRCL.
- Lessons are billed on a monthly basis of $80.00 per month.
- Tuition is due on the first lesson of each month.
- Lessons are 30 minutes long at a scheduled time every week. You will have a private instructor selected to match your learning needs.
- If tuition is not paid by the 2nd lesson of the month we reserve the right to remove the student from the schedule without notice.
- We DO NOT offer credit or refunds for missed lessons.
- We DO NOT offer makeup lessons for student absences.
- If you must cancel a lesson, we still ask that you call us to secure your spot in the schedule for the following week.
- If a teacher is unavailable for a specific lesson, we will notify you. At our discretion we will either offer a makeup time spot or a credit to your account for that lesson.
- Inclement weather will be determined by the Millville Public School system. If they close school due to snow, we will, at our discretion offer a makeup time spot or a credit to your account for that lesson.
- Delayed school openings do not count for cancellations.
- If you decide to be removed from our lesson schedule, please notify us as soon as possible. We do not offer credit or refunds for partial months or any untaken lessons.